|Craftaholics Anonymous provided inspiration|
I fell in love with it! There is only one problem... I do not have an available corner in my house for ANYTHING much less a shelf! I just filed the project under "Maybe Some Day".
|This is pre-cutting off the front corner of the shelves|
|This is the shape of all the shelves|
|Oldest helper (he wants to be a "Scientist for fish")|
|Youngest helper; we needed all those triangles painted ;)|
|I didn't pay enough attention, but the package of Back Plates has two plates per package, I will be returning one pkg. It made it nice for the photo though to have both packages :)|
- More time, I simply needed more time
- I think if I used corner brackets and wall anchors instead of the quarter round molding (probably the Molly bolt style) the shelves would likely work better on the hollow core doors.
- Perhaps long screws going through the hollow core door into the shelves would be enough
- I think if I would have had clamps to hold the shelves on while they were drying this too would have been a benefit. So, on the "to buy list", clamps!
- No sick grandsons to steel away your attention!
Linked up to: Sew Craft Saturday
Pin It Now!