I have a friend that was unaware that she was a "no-reply" blogger and didn't know how to change it. I found a tutorial using the old view, but I didn't find one for the "new" view so I did screen shots and told her how to do it. I thought... since I already did that much I may as well share it with y'all.
1. From your home page; click “Design” in the top right hand corner:
2. From this new window click on the drop down arrow next to your name:
3. When the dropdown window opens click on “Blogger profile”
Clicking “Blogger Profile” pops open a new window.
4. Click on “Edit Profile”
5. Make sure “Show my email address” is checked
6. Scroll down to the bottom left and click “Save Profile”
Ok...I did this but I don't think it worked! LOL! May have to try again!ReplyDelete
Becky, yes it worked. When I click on your name now it takes me to your information :)ReplyDelete
ohh, how I wish everyone would do this! There are tons of new bloggers that don't know about this. However, there are some veteran bloggers that do it so you have to visit their blogs. ;)ReplyDelete
have a great day Toqua!
When I first started blogging and I was ever so diligent I used to visit their sites... not any more though! So I'd say their strategy doesn't work real well. LOL
You have a GREAT day too Gail!
You are so awesome for posting this! I haven't visited your blog in a while. I have been missing in action from the blogging world! =) Hope all is well!ReplyDelete